Wednesday 28 November 2012


Mission: Impossible (1996)

*

I am afraid that I cannot give this film any more stars because I did not understand it. A lot of things kept happening and either I was not paying enough attention or it was trying to be overly complex. Either way I did not really follow what was happening or why.

The revelatory scenes explained some stuff but at those points, about 1.5 and 2 hours into the film, I was beyond the point of caring. By the end I did not understand who was good or bad and why they were.
Unfortunately I watched this film after seeing countless parodies of the ‘Tom Cruise suspended from a wire’ scene and therefore the whole thing was less interesting. I feel as though it might have been my fault for not liking this film and getting so confused, please tell me if you found it overly convoluted too.

No comments:

Post a Comment